Thursday, February 1, 2007

1st 30 day experiment over


I'm on a free day.
That's right. Yesterday was the last day of my first 30 day experiment of 2007.
It was, 'what would my sister eat' month. My sister is an inspiration for healthy eating and personal discipline.
I was pleasantly surprised at how well it went.
I think I've actually formed many a good eating habit and broken a few bad ones.

My next experiment is '30 days in the war room' which technically (since it's Feb.) is only 28 days (but, hey - I'm no legalist). The war room is our 24/7 prayer centre. Pray for me (I'll most likely be praying for you).
I will be away for some of the time, so, I'm going to try and do 3 hours of prayer on the road (which will no doubt be a lot harder).

Anyway, I'll keep you updated... I did the body - now the soul.

No comments: